Speed presentations are fast-paced and highly visual, with speakers restricted to 20 slides at exactly 20 seconds per slide (six minutes and 40 seconds in total).
A prize will be awarded to the best presentation, as voted for (discreetly) by the conference audience.
1. Working in Partnership in Sierra Leone
Alan Fricker, King’s College London
2. Spread the Word: Unlocking the Leeds Archive of vernacular culture for new audiences
Joanne Fitton, University of Leeds Special Collections & Galleries
3. Using videos to transform international students into autonomous library users
Jennifer Cong Yan Zhao, McGill University
4. Making culture change. Open Scholarship Community building: the why and how
Hardy Schwamm, National University of Ireland Galway
5. User’s digital engagement with academic library
Yaming (Cindy) Fu, University College London
6. Responsible Operations: Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI in Libraries
Merrilee Proffitt, OCLC Research
7. Careful with that axe…
Stephen A Bowman, London South Bank University
8. Digital transformations in research libraries: limitless opportunities, or limiting challenges?
Rosi Jelfs, Durham University
9. The Global University Publications Licence 2.0
Ke Wu, University of Nottingham Ningbo China
10. Making space for research
Phil Cheeseman and Joshua Sendall, Lancaster University