1. What are the conference fees?
2022 Conference ticket costs:
Conference tickets will give access to the full three days of the event. There are no day ticket options available.
RLUK Member delegate: £100 +VAT (£120) This ticket option is open to colleagues from an RLUK member institution only.
Non-RLUK Member (UK and NI): £150 +VAT(£180) This ticket option is for delegates that are based in the UK and Northern Ireland, and are NOT from an RLUK member institution.
International (outside the UK and NI): £150 This ticket option is for delegates that are based outside of the UK and Northern Ireland, and are not subject to VAT.
Please ensure you select the correct ticket. You may have your order cancelled and will be asked to re-register if you select the wrong option. All fees must be paid in full before the conference takes place.
This year we are also introducing group discounts:
Group between 5-19 tickets: 50% discount (£50 or £75 +VAT per ticket)
Group of 20 or more tickets: 75% discount (£25 or £37.5 +VAT per ticket)
Please note that:
- Group discounts only apply to tickets for colleagues from the same institution or organisation, that are purchased at the same time.
- Payment for group purchases must be made in a single payment, either by card or invoice.
- We are unable to apply retroactive or individual discounts for tickets purchased separately. If you wish to add additional attendees for an existing group purchase then you must cancel and reorder all tickets.
- Cancellations that result in a group purchase falling below a discount band will result in either a separate invoice for the difference in cost, or a request to cancel and re-register attendees under the correct pricing band.
2. How do I register for the conference?
Registration for the conference can be done online via Eventbrite.
The deadline for registration is Friday 11 March at 12:00.
3. I am a speaker at the conference, how do I register?
Speakers do not need to register for the event. RLUK will contact you separately with further details.
4. How can I pay by invoice?
To pay by invoice, request this on the registration page. If you require a purchase order be quoted on the invoice then please email the invoice and the PO reference to Melanie Cheung.
Those registered under the ‘International’ and ‘RLUK member Ireland’ tickets will be sent an invoice by RLUK within a few days of registering a ticket.
Please note that if you are paying by invoice then the cancellation policy (see question 6 below) still applies.
5. How can I cancel my conference ticket?
In order to obtain a refund you must request a cancellation by email from Melanie Cheung. Cancellations requested on or prior to 7 March 2022 will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations requested after this date will incur a fee of 20% of the original ticket price.
6. How do I participate in the conference?
A welcome email will be sent to all delegates a few days before the conference starts, which will have instructions on accessing the virtual event platform.
We will send delegates more information about navigating around the platform closer to the event.
7. Code of conduct
RLUK is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of sex, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion (or lack thereof).
We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, the drinks reception, conference dinner, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organisers. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please bring this to the attention of the conference organisers immediately.
8. Data protection policy
For the purposes of relevant Data Protection legislation, RLUK is the data controller for RLUK Conference event data. This will be held and managed in accordance with RLUK’s Data Protection Policy, please see http://www.rluk.ac.uk/data-protection-policy/for further information.